Google Account Recovery Phone Number is the number entered by the user while setting up a new google account. Google Accounts are crucial part of our day to day lives from reading our emails, registering in websites, apps to taking admissions in national and international education portals, Google accounts are the necessities and so google account recovery is equally important in order to retrieve lost information.
Apart from these features Google accounts provides several other services like templates, google forms, documents rendering web pages etc. Google Account provides its users access, authentication and the authorization all services all around internet whether services are second party or third party.
Google Account ID or password if lost due to any reason can be recovered easily with or without a recovery number nowadays. It does not require any expertise and can be performed in simple steps just using your cell phone or PC from anywhere around the world.
How to do Google Account Recovery using Phone Number
Whenever you reset your device or change to a new device, at that time your Google account get automatically removed from your device. The real problem comes when you either forgets your email id or password or in some cases both.
In those cases you will need to recover your google account using the following step to step guide.
- Firstly you need to go to your Google or G-Mail where google accounts are made. Open your g-mail, it will show an Add account option. Then it will show you a number of options like Google, Outlook, Yahoo, Exchange and other. You need to select the Google option and press next.
- Google will check your information and then will ask you to enter your profile password or pattern. Enter the screen password then it will open another screen or window asking you to enter your email or phone number.
- Enter your phone number if you want to recover multiple google accounts made from the same number and press on Forget email then press next.
- Another screen will pop up asking you to enter your mobile number with which your google account was registered. Enter the mobile *******123 and press next.
- Next pop up screen opens and now it will ask you to enter your first and last name, for example enter Aiden Wesley, name from which your recovering google account was made and click next. You will asked to send for a verification code, click on send.
- Now you will receive a six number verification code on your registered mobile number, enter the code and click next.
- Now, it will show you a number of google accounts email id which was registered under that number. Suppose you want to recover only one of the shown google accounts. Click on the email ID you want to recover and press next.
- It will open a screen asking to enter password and you do not remember the password as well. So click on Forget Password and press next.
- Now another screen dialog box will ask you to enter any previous password that you remember. You do not remember any password at all, so now at the bottom there will be an option showing Try another way? Click on Try another way and then press next.
- As soon as you click next, google will send you a verification code to your previously entered phone number linked to your google account.
- Enter the verification code you have received via an SMS and click next. You can also get a code via call if SMS takes time to provide the code.
- Once you enter the verification code another screen opens asking you to enter a new password. Another dialog box beneath it will you to re-enter the password you previously entered. Enter a strong password with combination of alphabets, numbers and symbols in order to secure your google account.
- Once new password is entered, click on next. Then another window opens asking you to agree on terms and conditions. Click on I agree and google will once again check all your information. This may take few seconds, and then your google account will be recovered. You can check your e-mails, link your play store and other applications requiring a Google account with it and proceed forward. I hope the guide will be helpful.
Google Account Recovery Phone Number Lost (Methods to Recover Google Account without a Recovery Number)
If someone forgets his/her google accounts email or password and surprisingly the number registered with the google account is also lost or deactivated. Then also google accounts can be recovered by following some of the below mentioned methods that works in minutes and your google account will be recovered.
Method 1: VPN Based Method
If someone forgets the password of their google account, Go to G-mail, enter your email ID, now you will be asked to enter your password, as you don’t remember your password and recovery phone number is also not with you. No need to panic just enter any password in the enter password dialog box, it will show wrong password popup with red colour.
Now what you need to do keep entering any password you remember again and again 9 times. Each time you will be warned by a pop up indicating wrong password entered. Once you enter a password a 10th time, google won’t show you wrong password popup, instead a security text is displayed on the screen with a variable font and Google will ask you to enter the letter written in the above text in a dialog box provided below. Type the text you see above in the box and re-enter a password in the enter password dialog box. Click next. Google will again send a new text for example “IP Change” showing wrong password notification above.
Now come to the home page and open google from the home screen. In google search enter IP Changer app and enter search. Google will display you a screen showing Install now| NetCapsule VPN, click on it and install NetCapsule VPN app in your mobile phone. Now open the app and the VPN on. Now go back to your recovery google page. Open google and click on refresh.
After refreshing click on sign in once again. Enter your email ID in the appeared dialog box and click next. Now again you are asked to enter the password. Now all you need to do is type a new password and click next. Google is going to provide a security text again. Enter the letters of the security text in the box below and click next. Now after a while a pop up appear asking you to save your account and password, click on yes and your account will be recovered. Now you can log in again with your fresh password.
Method 2: Recovery Question Method
If your phone number get lost with your mobile phone and you need to purchase a new cell phone. Your Google Account needs to be set again in your new phone. Now if you forgets your password and the recovery number with which you can recover your password is also lost. You need to follow this method.
Sign in using your google account e-mail ID. Enter your email-ID and click next. You will be asked to enter your password. Click on forget password. Another screen appears asking to enter your registered mobile number, you don’t have your number for OTP verification. At the bottom of the screen, click on Try another way and click next. Another screen display you a security question you did selected while setting up your Google account.
For example- What is your pet animal name? If you know the answer you typed while setting up your google account, enter the answer in the provided dialog box and click next. As soon as you enter the answer. Google will display another screen asking you to create a new password. Enter your new password and confirm your password by entering it in another dialog box below and click on next. Google will check information for a while and your password will be reset and you can recover your google account easily.
Method 3: Recovery Email Method
Another method to recover your lost google account in case you lose your mobile number by some means is as follows. Whenever you set a new Google account, google ask you to enter a recovery email address apart from your original account email ID.
If you remember your recovery email ID or if it is open somewhere in your Mobile or computer, this method will be very useful. All you have to do is sign in using your Google account e-mail ID. Enter your email-ID and click next. You will be asked to enter your password. Click on forget password. Another screen appears asking to enter your registered mobile number, you don’t have your number for OTP verification. At the bottom of the screen, click on Try another way and click next.
Apart from security question google provides you an option of recovery email by clicking on Try another way once again. Google will ask you to enter another email ID, enter your recovery email and click next. Make sure your recovery Google account is active. After you click next, Google will send a verification code in your recovery email. Enter the verification code in the provided dialog box and click next. Now another screen opens asking you to create a new password. Enter your new password and confirm your password by entering it in another dialog box below and click on next. Google will check information for a while and your password will be reset and you can recover your google account easily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there any customer care number for easy Google account recovery?
Sorry to say but no, there is no such facility provided by google in which you can give a call to the customer care executive in order to get your google account recovered. All you have to do is follow the available method in order to recover your account. Google account recovery requires a little time investment as google ensures the security and authentication of your personal accounts keeping it safe from scammers.
Does VPN activation for Google account recovery work in every system or mobile phone?
Yes, for all cell phones VPN services works similar in order to recover any account. But the applications of VPN may vary from phone to phone for example there is different application for IOS system, Apple store has its own applications and these do not work with androids. Similarly some VPN services are exclusive for androids and do not work with other systems.
Is there any duration of Google account recovery or how long a Google account is recoverable?
If you attach your Google account with G suite account data, its recovery becomes a 20 days process as long as spanning license of G-Suite is assigned. After 20 days, Google will be unable to recover your account and it will be removed permanently.
Is it possible to delete a Google account and then recreate the same like whatsapp account can be recreated?
No, Unlike Whatsapp application in which you can again and again recreate your account using the same phone number and it provides you handy with data recovery kept in back. No, such services are applied with Google account. Once a Google account is deleted, that g-mail account’s ID or username is blocked by google permanently. You need to create a fresh account now with a different e-mail ID.
Is it possible to bypass Google sign in verification?
Actions like this are performers by hackers or attackers trying to steal your data while keeping you unawared. This is usually done resetting a master password of user’s Google account providing full control by capturing a password called ASP (Application specific Password)
Google Account Recovery can be done whether you forget the password, lost your phone number linked to your google account etc. Google has ways to give you access to your account while maintaining your privacy and alerting you every time you sign in from different device. Google accounts do not have a recycle bin so data including your emails, files/folders saved in your google drive, accounts linked to the Google account are all easily recovered once the account is recovered by any means. This article will be useful in recovering any type of Google Account with or without your phone.