Spectrum is known for its outstanding services, and that is why many people want chooses it over other internet providers. It is possible to use a spectrum remote device with a smart Samsung TV. All you will have to do is get a Spectrum professional to come and install the services in your place. The expert will install all the wires and boxes and then explain the product’s working process to you.
However, this process will cost you a one-time $49.99 installation charge. Despite the charges, most people find it more convenient and logical due to the quality of Spectrum services. Spectrum also has an option of self-installation, where the customer can carry out the process by himself/herself. This way, customers are given a self-installation kit through store pick-up or email, and they are also required to plug in the boxes and set up everything on their own. The self-installation process can cost you only $9.99.
How to Use Spectrum Remote with Samsung Smart TV
To use Spectrum remote and a Smart Samsung TV, you will be required to Program the Spectrum Remote device. How can you program the Spectrum remote? The easiest way of programming Spectrum remote is by using Spectrum guide. Your remote should detect your TV brand automatically. After it has detected your Samsung TV, it will walk you through the Spectrum remote programming steps. If the Spectrum remote guide fails to work, you can set it up by yourself.
Spectrum Remote Auto-Search Setup for Samsung Smart TV
To set up the Spectrum remote control using auto search, follow the below simple step by step guide:
- To start, ensure that you turn on the TV you wish to program.
- After that, ensure that you find the OK and MENU button on the Spectrum remote. Hold and press the buttons simultaneously until the INPUT button blinks two times.
- Then press the power button of your Samsung Smart TV, and you will realize that your input button will light up.
- Using the Spectrum remote, aim at your Samsung Smart TV.
- Check up for your UP arrow button.
- Hold up and press the arrow UP button.
Most Popular Brands Spectrum Remote Setup
Currently, there are different types of TVs in our homes. However, Smart TVs are now becoming a trend in the modern world. No matter where you live, Samsung Smart TVs has dominated many regions globally. Below is a step by step guide on how you can setup Spectrum remote on Smart TVs.
- Power on your Smart TVs that you want to program for Spectrum remote.
- On the remote, find the OK and the MENU keys.
- Simultaneously hold and press OK and the MENU keys, and you will notice that the input key blinks twice.
- After that, you can locate and press the Smart TV Power key and release it at once.
- Ensure you look for the key digits that correspond to your Smart TV brand and then finally key in the right digit keys.
- When Smart TV turns off, you should release the digit key.
Remote Setup Codes
Below are some of the most used remote setup codes for all the popular brands.
- Insignia: 11423, 12049, 11564, 10463, 10171,11204, 11385, 11517, 11326, 11641, 11963, 12417, 11660, 11892, 12751.
- JVC: 10463, 11923, 10650, 11774, 12321, 13393.
- Dynex: 11463, 12049.
- LG: 10017, 10442, 11423, 10178, 12864, 12867.
- Magnavox: 10051, 10802, 11454, 11365, 11913, 12597, 11990, 1362311198, 11963.
- Mitsubishi: 11250, 10178, 10150, 11797.
- Philips: 12597, 11394, 11867, 11454, 12622, 13623.
- Samsung: 10178, 10060, 12051, 10814, 11959, 10650, 10766, 13993.
- Sharp: 13867, 12360, 12402.
- Sony: 11685, 10810.
- STCL: 11756, 12434.
- Toshiba: 10650, 10060, 11524, 11369, 11704, 11935, 10156, 10154, 12684, 11343, 11959.
- Vizio: 10864, 11756, 11758, 12707, 10885.
- Westinghouse: 13579, 12397, 11712, 13470, 10890, 11282, 10451, 10885, 13382, 13908, 12293, 13094.
- Zenith: 10017, 10463, 11423, 10178, 11661, 11365.
Tips for pairing spectrum remote with Samsung smart TV through Radio Frequency.
There are several tips to help you Connect your Spectrum remote and a Samsung smart TV. If you find that the above-mentioned steps are complicated, you use the radio frequency. This process will allow you to use a remote even if your Samsung smart TV is out of sight.
To pair your Samsung TV with Spectrum remote using radio frequency, follow the below steps:
- Locate and press the MENU button of your controller.
- Select the support and setting button once the window pops up.
- From the options that appear, press the remote control button.
- After that, click on the PAIR NEW REMOTE among the available options.
- Fellow instructions on the screen.
In a nutshell, you have learnt how to use a spectrum remote device with smart Samsung TV. Spectrum remote can turn on any TV provided you program it correctly. As you have seen, to program a remote to a Samsung remote TV, you first need to simultaneously press the OK + Menu button until the input button blinks twice. To know if things are working correctly, the input button is supposed to light up solid. The process is that simple, and every person can try it.