A network carrier lock on an iPhone limits its usage to that carrier, which might be inconvenient. Inconveniences may arise if you attempt to transfer providers. For the sake of argument, let’s imagine that you’re looking to offload your iPhone. The value of a locked phone is lower than that of an unlocked one.
Simply put, if you bought a secondhand iPhone and it’s locked, you may not be able to use it with your current service provider. However, several options exist for getting into an iPhone that has been locked.
Our detailed tutorial will show you how to unlock iPhone free with IMEI number.
How to Find your IMEI Number
In order to get started with the fixes, you must first locate your IMEI number. Since the IMEI is required to bypass the activation lock on an iPhone, you will be unable to do it without paying a fee.
You may find the IMEI in several different ways.
- Simply dial *#06# from your iPhone’s keypad. Information about your device, including its unique IMEI number, will appear on the screen.
- The IMEI may be found in the iPhone’s Settings > General > About menu. Simply go to your device’s settings, then to About, and there it will be, right below your IMEI number.
- The IMEI is located in the SIM tray of all iPhones manufactured after the iPhone 6s. Find the IMEI by removing the SIM card tray.
How to Unlock iPhone Free with IMEI Number – 100% Safe Unlocking Process
1. Contact Carrier
Doing this is your best bet if your issue is related to a carrier banning your IMEI or locking you off their Network. Your best bet is to get in touch with the provider. It’s important to verify your eligibility to unlock your iPhone according to the carrier’s policies before using this procedure.
After you have received confirmation, you may go forward:
- Make sure you have your iPhone’s IMEI number, your account and phone number, and the name the phone is registered under on hand.
- To contact the desired service provider’s customer service, dial their number. Then, just tell them you need to unlock your iPhone so you can use their app. Lastly, provide a presentation of the information and paperwork you’ve compiled.
- If accepted, you will get an unlock code and instructions on how to use it on your iPhone within 30 days. To use your iPhone, you must first enter the activation code.
2. Remove the SIM Lock by Yourself
AnyUnlock – iPhone Password Unlocker now has a new function that allows you to remove SIM constraints on your iPhone even without the IMEI number, so you may give it a try if you either can’t find the IMEI number or don’t want to contact the carrier to unlock the SIM lock. Unlocking the SIM card in your iPhone is as simple as 3 steps, and you won’t lose any data in the process.
Safe enough that giving out your IMEI to random shops online won’t put your personal data at risk. In addition, AnyUnlock bypasses iCloud activation locks on iPhones and iPads by erasing Apple IDs and removing the need for a legitimate phone number.
The newest version of AnyUnlock allows you to unlock the SIM card on your iPhone without the help of a third party:
- Download AnyUnlock at no cost and run it on your laptop > You may disable the SIM Lock by selecting the corresponding option > Select the “Now” button.
- Just sync your iPhone with your laptop! Verify your Apple ID and jailbreaking status > If you have already jailbroken your iPhone, tap the “Remove Now” option to proceed. If that’s not possible, follow the on-screen instructions to jailbreak your smartphone independently.
- To remove the Network from your iPhone, follow the on-screen prompts and tap the “OK” button.
- Afterward, the SIM unlocking process will begin using AnyUnlock.
- The interface will become available when the SIM Lock has been properly removed.
There is a vast list of advantages of iPhone unlock free. One benefit is portability, which means you may move to a different provider for your mobile service and take advantage of cheaper rates and a wider variety of data plans. As a result, you aren’t tied down to using a single carrier’s service options.
For most people, the difficulty lies in figuring out iPhone unlock service. If you’re in this group, you’ll be relieved to know that there are many methods to unlock iPhone Free with IMEI Number, all of which are explained in this article.
Don’t Miss It:
- How to Unlock Phone Free with IMEI Number
- How to Unlock a Network Locked Phone for Free
- How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone – Step By Step Guide
- How to Unlock Screen Rotation on iPhone