Bose noise cancelling headphones are designed to reduce background noise, making them ideal for use in noisy environments. With advanced noise-cancelling technology, these headphones are capable of blocking out a wide range of sounds, including traffic noise, airplane cabin noise, and even the sound of someone talking nearby.
Whether you’re traveling, working in a noisy office, or just trying to relax at home, Bose noise cancelling headphones are the perfect solution.
- What Are Noise Canceling Headphones
- How Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones Work
- Important Considerations When Buying Noise Cancellation Headphone
- Types of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Top 10 Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 1. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II
- 2. Bose QuietComfort 25
- 3. Bose QuietComfort 20
- 4. Bose SoundLink Headphones II
- 5. Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones
- 6. Bose SoundSport Wireless Workout Earbuds
- 7. Bose QuietComfort 15
- 8. Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series)
- 9. Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700
- 10. Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones
- How to Choose the Best Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Don't Miss It:
- FAQs About Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
What Are Noise Canceling Headphones
Noise-canceling headphones are headphones with an integrated noise cancellation feature. These headphones reduce the outside undesirable noises using their active noise control. Through noise-cancellation headphones, the listener can enjoy listening clearly to a sound without the need to increase the volume of the audio.
In fact, these noise-canceling headphones are being used by aviation professionals whenever they are on a plane so that they can still hear the messages and other important information when they are on a flight. Indeed, noise-canceling headphones are one of the most helpful innovations in the world today. In fact, with the increase in the number of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies is an increase in the number of call center agents on a production floor.
Therefore, to help them hear clearly what their customers are telling them, these BPO companies invest much in purchasing noise-canceling headphones. That is why even though the production floor has too many noises, the call center agents can still clearly hear their customers’ voices, and the customers can crisply hear the agents too. Hence, improved productivity.
Even though noise-canceling headphones have whopping benefits, these also have its drawbacks, and one of those is the cost. That is why it is important to check out the most important considerations that you should account for when planning to buy the perfect noise-canceling headphone. But, before that, it is important to learn how noise cancellation feature works.
How Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones Work
Bose noise cancelling headphones work by using active noise-cancelling technology. This technology works by using microphones to detect external noise and then generating sound waves that are the exact opposite of the external noise. These sound waves effectively cancel out the external noise, allowing you to enjoy your music or work in peace.
Important Considerations When Buying Noise Cancellation Headphone
The world has already become easy and convenient that all products are available on the Internet. However, a wise buyer always checks what he is buying. Also, a wise buyer weighs what benefits he/she will get for the product and compare those with the cost he/she will sacrifice. Therefore, it is very important to know the crucial considerations when buying a certain product. With regard to this review, the product being pertained to is the noise-canceling headphone.
- Noise Cancellation Level: This is the most important feature that we are looking for a noise-canceling headphone—its ability to cancel noise. However, the question is how much noise can it cancel? Therefore, we must always check if it could cancel the noisiest noises in your surroundings.
- Battery Life: Okay, so this one matters the most when you are always on the go and do not want to have a wired headphone connection. Your headphone’s battery life will determine how long you can use it. Therefore, it is a must to choose the headphone that can stay up for long hours, especially when you are on travel.
- Cost: This is the most determining factor when buying a product. Once you have already checked all the features in the headphone that you are looking for, check for their price. Are the features worth the price that you will pay for? If yes, then go buy it; otherwise, rethink your choice. Now that we have already discussed the background of noise cancellation, as well as the important considerations when buying a noise-canceling headphone, it is now time to run down the list of our 10 best Bose noise-canceling headphones at best buy.
Types of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
1. Over-Ear Headphones
Over-ear headphones are the most popular type of Bose noise cancelling headphones. They are designed to fit over your ears and provide excellent noise-cancelling performance. They are ideal for use in noisy environments and are perfect for long-term listening sessions.
2. On-Ear Headphones
On-ear headphones are designed to sit directly on your ears. They provide a more compact and portable solution compared to over-ear headphones. On-ear headphones are also a great choice for those who are looking for a more stylish and modern design.
3. In-Ear Headphones
In-ear headphones are designed to fit snugly in your ears. They are the most portable and discreet type of Bose noise cancelling headphones. In-ear headphones are ideal for use when traveling or when you need to be discreet in noisy environments.
Top 10 Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose Corporation is one of the most famous audio equipment manufacturers in the world. In fact, it has been in the industry since 1964. With over 50 years of setting the standard in audio equipment, Bose has already delivered innovative solutions that satisfy the needs of the market. These innovative solutions include headphones, speakers, wearables, and other audio equipment. However, the question is “What are the best Bose noise-canceling earphones in the market?” Well, to answer the question, you need to keep on reading.
1. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II
These wireless Bluetooth headphones come in black, silver, and a limited-edition rose gold color. Aside from its noise-canceling feature, it is Alexa voice control enabled that can be used by the user to access its various features through the user’s voice. About its noise cancellation levels, it has three levels depending on the degree of noise in the surroundings. It was named QuietComfort 35 headphones II because it has a range of 30 feet from the source device such as Bluetooth, etc.
- With three levels of noise cancellation.
- Has a range of 30 feet from the source device.
- Powered with Bose AR.
- Can be controlled via Bose App.
- Comes in 3 colors (black, silver, rose gold)
- May have enabled voice control via Alexa
- Lightweight (0.52 lb)
- Has 20-hour battery life
- A little pricey ($349.00)
- There might be a software update issue
2. Bose QuietComfort 25
These headphones come only in black or white. It is lightweight which makes it easy to carry when you are on the go. It also boasts its deep and powerful sound, and it can be controlled via your mobile device. It has a 56-inch inline remote and microphone cable. Moreover, it can be powered by AAA batteries.
- Significant noise cancellation perfect for any occasion.
- The inline microphone/remote can control your music or calls on Apple devices.
- Very cheap ($129.00)
- Very lightweight (6.9 ounces)
- No wireless feature
- Very limited features
- Fixed level of noise cancellation
- Works only on compatible software versions of every device
3. Bose QuietComfort 20
These headphones come only in black or white. It resembles earphones because it has no headband. Nonetheless, it boasts StayHear+ tips that provide comfort to the ears of the user. It also boasts its Aware mode that is the reverse of noise cancellation—you can hear what is around you.
- Powered by Exclusive TriPort technology and Active EQ for a crisp audio experience.
- Provides ear comfort through its StayHear+ tips.
- Has an Aware mode feature.
- Charging time of the built-in battery is only 2 hours
- Lightweight (0.66 lb)
- It is wired
- A bit pricey for its features ($249.00)
4. Bose SoundLink Headphones II
These wireless Bluetooth headphones come in black or white. It can be used as wired or wireless. Also, it boasts its advanced microphone system that lets you have crisp and clear calls even though you are in a noisy environment.
- Offers deep and crisp audio.
- Has a device switch feature to easily switch between two Bluetooth-paired devices.
- A bit cheap ($229.00)
- Very lightweight (6.88 ounces)
- Can stay up to 15 hours straight
- It is wired
- Has a fixed level of noise cancellation
5. Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones
These wireless Bluetooth headphones come with a very futuristic neckband design perfect for working out. It boasts its various levels of noise cancellation with Bluetooth pairing range up to 10 meters. It can also stay up to 10 hours long.
- Has an NFC pairing feature
- Can share music with other Bose headphones.
- Has multiple levels of noise cancellation.
- Can be controlled via the Bose Connect app.
6. Bose SoundSport Wireless Workout Earbuds
These wireless Bluetooth earbuds come in rich aqua, black, citron, and power red hues. It boasts its sweat and weather resistance, making it perfect to be used outside. Also, in just 15 minutes of charging, you can increase your Bose SoundSport’s battery life by 1 hour.
- Sweat and weather-resistant.
- Has NFC pairing feature.
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- Cheap ($129.00)
- Lightweight (0.8 ounces)
- Has no heart rate sensor
- Cannot track lost earbuds
7. Bose QuietComfort 15
These wireless Bluetooth headphones are indeed the best around-ear headphones from Bose. It comes with 35 hours of battery life. However, Bose has already discontinued its manufacturing. They claim that the newer version of these headphones is the Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
- Can be used as wired or wireless.
- Very comfortable around-the-ear fit.
- Up to 35 hours of battery life
- Hands-free control of iOS phone calls
- Very expensive ($600.00)
- Has already been discontinued by Bose Corporation
8. Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series)
These wireless Bluetooth headphones come in black and silver hues. It has a 20-hour battery life per charge. On the other hand, it can stand up to 40 hours when used as wired.
- Can be purchased with its complimentary car charger.
- Balanced audio quality because of its volume-optimized equalizer.
- Up to 40 hours of battery life (for wired)
- Has a dual-microphone system
- Lightweight (0.52 lb)
- A bit expensive for its features ($149.95)
- No levels of noise cancellation (fixed)
9. Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700
These wireless Bluetooth headphones come in black, silver, and soapstone hues. It boasts its voice control feature via Alexa. Most of all, it comes with a whopping 11 levels of noise cancellation. It is also optimized for the Google Assistant.
- Has Alexa voice control built-in.
- Has 11 noise cancellation levels.
- Optimized for Google Assistant.
- Can be accessed via the Bose Music app.
- Has 20 hours of wireless battery life
- Hands-free control of iOS phone calls
- Has touch controls
- Expensive ($399.00)
- Cannot use Bose Connect app
10. Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones
These wireless Bluetooth headphones come in black, midnight blue, bright orange, and ultraviolet hues. Its ergonomic design was created for total freedom of movement. Plus, it is sweat and weather-resistant. Also, its StayHear+ tips provide comfort to your ears.
- Has lost earbuds tracker
- Offers NFC pairing.
- Sweat and weather-resistant.
- Up to 5 hours of battery life
- Comes with a charging case
- Lightweight (0.63 ounces)
- Cheap for its features ($199.00)
- Needs occasional firmware updates for iOS users
How to Choose the Best Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
Comfort is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing Bose noise cancelling headphones. You’ll want to choose a pair of headphones that are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Over-ear headphones are typically the most comfortable, but on-ear and in-ear headphones can also be comfortable, depending on your personal preference.
2. Noise Cancelling Performance
The noise cancelling performance of Bose noise cancelling headphones is critical. You’ll want to choose headphones that are capable of effectively reducing background noise, allowing you to enjoy your music or work in peace.
3. Battery Life
Battery life is another important factor to consider when choosing Bose noise cancelling headphones. Most Bose noise cancelling headphones have a battery life of around 20 hours, but some models may have a longer or shorter battery life.
4. Sound Quality
Sound quality is also an important factor to consider when choosing Bose noise cancelling headphones. You’ll want to choose headphones that deliver clear and balanced sound, with good bass and treble. Bose is known for delivering high-quality sound, so you can be confident in the sound quality of their noise cancelling headphones.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the price of Bose noise cancelling headphones. Prices can vary greatly, depending on the type and features of the headphones. Over-ear headphones are typically the most expensive, while in-ear headphones are the most affordable. Choose a pair of headphones that fits your budget, while still delivering the features and performance you need.
Bose noise cancelling headphones are the perfect solution for anyone who wants to enjoy their music or work in peace, even in noisy environments. With advanced technology, these headphones effectively reduce background noise, allowing you to focus on what’s important. Whether you’re looking for over-ear, on-ear, or in-ear headphones, there’s a Bose noise cancelling headphone that’s right for you.
If you liked this prompt, please like it on the prompt search page so we know to keep enhancing it.
Don’t Miss It:
- The 5 Best Noise Canceling Ear Muffs for Sleeping
- Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $200
- Top 10 Best Wireless Earbuds for iPhone
- Top 10 Best Ear Plugs for Concerts