In this modern-day, people are so dependent on the Internet. We rely on it so much that we cannot live without it. Ever since social media were born, we have always been checking out on our accounts to check our latest notifications, friend requests, and the latest chats from online messaging apps. We spend most of the time daily scrolling through our social media accounts.
However, these will not be possible without the power of the Internet. That is why to connect to the Internet, we go to coffee shops where Wi-Fi hotspots are very reliable. Nevertheless, did you know that there is also a long Range wireless router 1000 feet and 1 mile in radius? You can check that out so you can consider it when choosing and buying a Wi-Fi router.
Browsing through our social media accounts is not only the reason why we always want to stay connected to the Internet. There are some people whose main reason is to connect to another wireless device. Have you ever wondered if you could print using a printer wirelessly? Have you ever thought of sharing your movies or photos on one big TV screen wirelessly? Of course, we all want to live a life without a hassle.
That is the reason why technology inventors made a way to connect multiple wireless devices altogether. With the help of long-range Wi-Fi routers 1km in radius, you can now connect with other wireless multiple devices even if you are far away from each other.
So, if you are on the look for the best Wi-Fi routers, you might want to check out long-range Wi-Fi routers 10000 feet in radius. Well, some of the long-range wireless router 1000 feet now have been created to encompass a wide range of areas. Of course, you want to buy the best among all wireless routers listed on the Internet or available in stores near you.
Some adjectives that define what your ideal wireless router should be are long-range, powerful, reliable, etc. Therefore, throughout this article, we will show you the top 10 best long-range wireless router 1000 feet in coverage. This is the best to compare and choose your best wireless router.
What is a Wireless Router?
A wireless router is a device that acts as a gatekeeper of your Internet connection. Through its technology, a wireless router creates an access point wherein multiple devices can connect from. It does not only share internet connection; it can also share computer networks such as printers, scanners, monitors, etc. Wireless routers can be classified into either three types— single, dual, or tri-band. The main difference lies in the speed that the long-range 1000 feet wireless router can give. Single-band wireless routers have a minimum speed of at most 750 Mbps.
This type of wireless router was the one used in older wireless devices. On the other hand, the dual and tri-band wireless routers offer the maximum speed of at most 1625 Mbps. These routers are highly recommended for those who are frequent video streamers, file sharers, and gamers. The users of these long range wireless router 1000 feet can expect that they will have an uninterrupted Wi-Fi experience.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Long Range Wireless Router 1000 Feet
Perhaps you are so confused about which long range wireless router 1000 feet to buy because of the many wireless routers available in different stores. However, the only reason you are buying one because you just want to have Wi-Fi at home or in the office. Well, worry no more because we listed down the most important factors to consider when buying a long range wireless router 1000 feet.
Indeed, speed is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a long-range wireless router 1000 feet. Nobody wants to surf the Internet at a very slow speed. We all want our Internet experience to be smooth and fast. Therefore, if you are planning to buy a wireless router, compare the maximum speed that it can offer. It must be faster than what you really need.
Long range wireless router 1000 feet are the most preferred ones by consumers because they offer a wider range of wireless connection. Whether you are in a school, home, or the office, you always want to one wireless router that can afford to connect multiple users. So, go for a long-range wireless router when you buy one.
This factor dictates whether you should buy a product or not. Therefore, after checking out the two factors above, which are the features of the wireless router, check the cost if it is affordable. Why waste money on things that cannot even meet your expectations? Buy a high-quality yet cheaper wireless router that can cater to your needs. Now that we have already discussed the most important factors to consider when buying a wireless router, it is now time to check out the top 10 best long-range wireless router 1000 feet in coverage available online.
10 Best Long Range Wireless Router 1000 Feet – Reviews
As a disclaimer, the long-range wireless router 1000 feet listed below is available on Amazon.com. You can find these amazing wireless routers when you go to their website and search for them. However, no need to do that because we already listed the best 10 long-range wireless routers 1000 feet for you.
1. ASUS Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Gaming Router AC3100
This dual-band type wireless router offers a whopping 3,167 Mbps speed. It is also lightweight which is why it is very convenient to use. This powerful long-range wireless router 1000 has a coverage of up to 5000 square feet because of its high-end antenna design. Moreover, if you want to connect through a wired connection, it offers 8 Gigabit Lan ports (catering to up to 8 devices) that can give you the best speed.
It also boasts its Smart Connect feature that whenever a device connects to it, it automatically selects the best band for that device. Moreover, its ASUS Protection feature makes sure that you have secured wireless connectivity.
- AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro for safe and secure connectivity.
- 1024 Qam technology to ensure no lags whenever you are gaming.
- MU-MIMO technology that lets every connected device get full speed.
- Offers a maximum of 3,127 Mbps speed
- Powerful antenna design
- Long-range (up to 5000 square meters)
- A little pricey ($212.59)
- Incompatible devices will not get the best results
2. Linksys WRT AC1900 WiFi Wireless Router (WRT1900ACS)
This dual-band type wireless router offers a speed of 1,900 Mbps. It can cater to up to 4 wired connections via its LAN ports. One of its best features is its fast 1.6GHz dual-core processor that enhances its speed even more. Plus, it has 512 MB of RAM and 4 powerful antennas. This wireless router is also suitable for parents who want to monitor the Internet activity of their children via its Parental Control feature.
- 6 GHz dual-core CPU.
- 512 MB of Ram for more memory storage and enhanced data transfers.
- 4 powerful antennas.
- Speed up to 1,900 Mbps
- 6GHz Dual-core CPU
- Cheap ($172.26)
- Speed is lower than other wireless routers
3. TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wireless Router
This very cheap dual-band type wireless router offers a high speed of 1,900 Mbps. It can also cater to four wired connections through its LAN ports. With this wireless router, you will not worry if your device is compatible or not since it is also compatible with 802.11ac devices and below.
- Beamforming technology (smart detection of Wi-Fi bands).
- Has one 3.0 and one 2.0 USB ports.
- Very affordable ($99.99)
- With 2-year warranty
- Speeds up to 1,900 Mbps
- 1GHz dual-core processor (lower than most of the wireless routers)
- Has only 3 external antennas (hence, narrower coverage than others)
4. TP-Link WiFi 6 AX6000 8-Stream Smart WiFi Router
This elegant wireless router has been embedded with the latest technologies. It can have voice control using a voice control device named Alexa. This powerful wireless router boasts its amazing speed of up to 5,952 Mbps. It also has 8 LAN ports and two USB 3.0 (Type A and C)—making it one of the best wireless routers in history.
- Up to 6Gbps speed.
- AX MU-MIMO technology for enhanced Wi-Fi capacity.
- Packet delivery optimizer.
- With two USB 3.0 ports
- Can combine with a voice control system
- Has 8 powerful antennas for wider coverage
- Pricey ($269.99)
- Has only 3 external antennas (hence, narrower coverage than others)
5. Linksys Velop Tri-Band Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
This tri-band type wireless router can cover up to 4000 square feet because of its 6 powerful internal antennas. It also comes with elegant designs such as a switch and wall-mounted wireless router.
- Intelligent Mesh Technology for wider coverage.
- Supports 4K video streaming.
- Easily connects to any Internet modem.
- Speeds up to 2,200Mbps
- Coverage up to 4000 square feet
- Pricey ($259.99)
- Speed is not worth the price
6. Linksys Max-Stream AC4500 Tri-Band Router
This tri-band type wireless router boasts that it can connect 25 or more devices altogether. You can definitely enjoy your video streaming and gaming experience because of its maximum speed of 5.3 Gbps.
- MU-MIMO technology for maximum speed per device.
- Connects 25 or more devices at once.
- It supports 4K HD streaming.
- Fast speed (up to 5.3 Gbps)
- Wide coverage (up to 3,000 square feet)
- Expensive ($337.83)
7. NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi 6 Mesh Range Extender (EAX80)
This dual-band type Wi-Fi extender adds at most 2,500 square feet of coverage to an existing Wi-Fi router with its 4 powerful internal antennas. Furthermore, it can connect up to 30 or more wireless devices. Finally, it can reach speeds up to 6 Gbps.
- Seamless Smart Roaming technology for uninterrupted connectivity.
- Can support 4 wired connections via its LAN ports.
- Very fast speeds up to 6 Gbps
- Can add 2,500 square feet coverage more to the existing router
- A little pricey ($249.99)
- Has only 1 USB 3.0 port
8. AmpliFi Gamer Edition Wi-Fi System
This Wi-Fi system boasts its widest coverage up to 10,000 square feet because of its two MeshPoints that maximizes signal range. It also has 4 LAN ports.
- Optimized for gamers via gaming services such as NVIDIA.
- Suitable for low-latency performance.
- Elegant design
- Wider coverage because of its amplified MeshPoints
- Very expensive ($379.99)
9. ASUS AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
This tri-band type wireless router can reach a maximum speed of 3100 Mbps. It also boasts its Smart Connect feature that automatically chooses the best band individually for all connected wireless devices. It also has USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) and printer-sharing capability.
- Tri-Band Smart Connect.
- AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro (for secured Internet experience).
- Has 6 powerful external antennas
- Very user-friendly interface
- A little cheap ($178.00)
- Speed is much lower compared to other routers
10. GRYPHON AC3000 True Mesh WiFi
This tri-band type wireless router boasts a 3-Gbps speed. It is also powered by MU-MIMO technology to ensure every device connected gets full speed. Finally, it covers a long range of up to 3000 square feet.
- Powerful coverage (up to 3000 square feet).
- 4×4 MU-MIMO technology.
- Very easy to set up (also comes with a smartphone app)
- Has 6 powerful internal antennas
- Offers a 12-month trial of their Advanced Network Protection (Internet Security)
- Offers a 3-month trial of their Gryphon Homebound (Parental Control System)
- A bit expensive ($209.00)
- Requires subscription to use the paid features
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I Still Connect Through a Wired Connection in a Wireless Router?
A: Definitely. The wireless routers’ purpose is to share Wi-Fi signals to areas within a certain range. Even though it is named wireless, you can still connect via wired connection through the LAN ports located on the router itself. You just need a LAN cable to be connected to your PC or laptop, and you can already surf the Internet.
Q: How Can I Ensure the Security of my Wi-Fi?
A: You can secure your Wi-Fi by putting a password to your wireless router so that only those with whom you share the password can connect to your wireless router. It is recommended to think of alphanumeric passwords (passwords containing alphabets, numbers, and characters) to strengthen the safety and security of your wireless Internet connection.
Long-range wireless router 1000 feet are beneficial in creating Internet hotspots so that we do not have to plug in Internet cables to our devices. It works by creating a wireless access point wherein wireless devices can connect. However, it is strongly recommended to put a strong password in your wireless devices to ensure the security of the connection. Also, when buying a wireless router, you must always choose the best long-range yet cheap wireless router available.