In this modern-day, people are so dependent on the Internet. We rely on it so much that we cannot live without it. Ever since social media were born, we have always been checking out on our accounts to check our latest notifications, friend requests, and the latest chats from online messaging apps. We spend most of the time daily in scrolling through our social media accounts. However, these will not be possible without the power of the Internet. That is why to connect to the Internet, we go to coffee shops where Wi-Fi hotspots are very reliable. Nevertheless, did you know that there is also a long Range wireless router 1000 feet and 1 mile in radius? You can check that out so you can consider it when choosing and buying a Wi-Fi router.
Browsing through our social media accounts is not only the reason why we always want to stay connected to the Internet. There are some people whose main reason is to connect to another wireless device. Have you ever wondered if you could print using a printer wirelessly? Have you ever thought of sharing your movies or photos in one big TV screen wirelessly? Of course, we all want to live a life without a hassle. That is the reason why technology inventors made a way to connect multiple wireless devices altogether. With the help of long-range Wi-Fi routers 1km in radius, you can now connect with other wireless multiple devices even if you are far away from each other.
So, if you are on the look for the best Wi-Fi routers, you might want to check out long-range Wi-Fi routers 10000 feet in radius. Well, some of the wireless routers now have been created to encompass a wide range of areas. Of course, you want to buy the best among all wireless routers listed on the Internet or available in stores near you. Some adjectives that define what your ideal wireless router should be are long-range, powerful, reliable, etc. Therefore, throughout this article, we will show you the top 10 best long-range wireless router 1000 feet in coverage. This is the best to compare and choose your best wireless router.
What is a wireless router?
A wireless router is a device that acts as a gatekeeper of your Internet connection. Through its technology, a wireless router creates an access point wherein multiple devices can connect from. It does not only share internet connection; it can also share computer networks such as printers, scanners, monitors, etc.
Wireless routers can be classified into either three types— single, dual, or tri-band. The main difference lies in the speed that the wireless router can give. Single-band wireless routers have the minimum speed of at most 750 Mbps. This type of wireless router was the one used in older wireless devices. On the other hand, the dual and tri-band wireless routers offer the maximum speed of at most 1625 Mbps. These routers are highly recommended for those who are frequent video streamers, file sharers, and gamers. The users of these wireless routers can expect that they will have an uninterrupted Wi-Fi experience.[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”no” title=”Related Posts” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”6″ style=”grid” align=”none” withids=”” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”rand”]
Factors to consider when buying a wireless router
Perhaps you are so confused about which wireless router to buy because of the many wireless routers available in different stores. However, the only reason you are buying one because you just want to have Wi-Fi at home or in the office. Well, worry no more because we listed down the most important factors to consider when buying a wireless router.
Indeed, speed is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a wireless router. Nobody wants to surf the Internet at a very slow speed. We all want our Internet experience to be smooth and fast. Therefore, if you are planning to buy a wireless router, compare the maximum speed that it can offer. It must be faster than what you really need.
Long-range wireless routers are the most preferred ones by consumers because they offer a wider range of wireless connection. Whether you are in a school, home, or the office, you always want to one wireless router that can afford to connect multiple users. So, go for a long-range wireless router when you buy one.
This factor dictates whether you should buy a product or not. Therefore, after checking out the two factors above, which are the features of the wireless router, check the cost if it is affordable. Why waste money on things that cannot even meet your expectations? Buy a high-quality yet cheaper wireless router that can cater to your needs.
Now that we have already discussed the most important factors to consider when buying a wireless router, it is now time to check out the top 10 best long-range wireless router 1000 feet in coverage available online.
Top 10 Best Long Range Wireless Router 1000 Feet in 2020
As a disclaimer, the wireless routers listed below are available on Amazon.com. You can find these amazing wireless routers when you go to their website and search for them. However, no need to do that because we already listed the best 10 long range wireless router 1000 feet for you.
|1||ASUS Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router (AC3100) with MU-MIMO,||$168.33|
|2||Linksys WRT AC1900 Open Source Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Wireless Router (WRT1900ACS),Black||$148.99|
|3||TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wireless Router - Beamforming Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Internet Routers for Home, High Speed,|
|4||TP-Link AX6000 WiFi 6 Router, 8-Stream Smart WiFi Router - Next-Gen 802.11ax Router, 2.5G WAN Port,||$269.99|
|5||Linksys Velop Mesh Router (Tri-Band Home Mesh WiFi System for Whole-Home WiFi Mesh Network) 2-PackAmazonUs/ White||$179.99|
|6||Linksys Tri-Band Wifi Router for Home (Max-Stream AC5400 MU-Mimo Fast Wireless Router), Black||$184.99|
|7||NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi 6 Mesh Range Extender EAX80 - Add up to 2,500 sq. ft. and 30+ devices with AX6000||$164.99|
|9||ASUS AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit WiFi Router, AiProtection Lifetime Security by Trend Micro, Adaptive QoS,||$153.24|
|10||GRYPHON - Advance Security & Parental Control Smart Mesh WiFi System (up to 6000sqft) Whole Home Mesh Router,||$399.00|
1. ASUS Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Gaming Router (AC3100)
- 1024 Qam technology 80 percent faster 5 GigaHertz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66 percent faster 2. 4 GigaHertz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33 percent greater 2. 4 GigaHertz coverage with a 4 transmit, 4 receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive connectivity options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1. 4 GigaHertz dual core processor, faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s Speed and the router download/UPLOAD speed (WAN LAN throughput) up to 1. 8 Gaps
- Smart Connect automatically chooses the best band available for you, Dimensions: 11. 8 x 7. 4 x 3. 3 inch (WDHP).
- ASUS Protection powered by Trend Micro ensures your online experience is safe and secure. By combining automatic vulnerability detection, malicious site blocking and parental controls, Protection keeps everyone safe and sound
- Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results
This dual-band type wireless router offers a whopping 3,167 Mbps speed. It is also lightweight which is why it is very convenient to use. This powerful long-range wireless router has a coverage of up to 5000 square feet because of its high-end antenna design. Moreover, if you want to connect through a wired connection, it offers 8 Gigabit Lan ports (catering up to 8 devices) that can give you the best speed. It also boasts its Smart Connect feature that whenever a device connects to it, it automatically selects the best band for that device. Moreover, its ASUS Protection feature makes sure that you have secured wireless connectivity.
2. Linksys WRT AC1900 Open Source Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Wireless Router (WRT1900ACS)
- Wireless AC, up to 4.3x faster than N technology: Simultaneous dual band speed up to 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media intensive applications
- 4 high performance antennas: Engineered to enhance dual band communication, four external, adjustable antennas ensure supreme Wi Fi signal strength in multilevel homes and small offices
- Dual Core 1.6 GHz CPU: Powerful CPU promotes simultaneous high speed data processing allowing multiple users to simultaneously game online, stream movies, and transfer files without lagging
- Share content via an external storage device with ultra fast data transfer speeds. USB 3.0 delivers enhanced performance over USB 2.0; eSATA delivers optimal data transfer speeds from external SATA drives and accommodates USB 2.0
- Users can prioritize devices or websites, gain parental control over content, monitor network activity, turn Wi Fi access on or off and create select password protected guest networks. Network Map offers a visual map of the home network
- Open Source Ready: Users gain unprecedented access to customize the router
- Package includes: Linksys WRT1900AC Router, 4 external, dual band detachable antennas, Quick Start Guide, CD ROM with Documentation, Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter and Power Cord
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz ARM based. Power Supply: Input: 100-240V
This dual-band type wireless router offers a speed of 1,900 Mbps. It can cater to up to 4 wired connections via its LAN ports. One of its best features is its fast 1.6GHz dual-core processor that enhances its speed even more. Plus, it has 512 MB of RAM and 4 powerful antennas. This wireless router is also suitable for parents who want to monitor the Internet activity of their children via its Parental Control feature.
3. TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wireless Router
- 1 of wireless routers for Home which is compatible with all Wi Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Gigabit router with 4 gigabit LAN ports, fast Access to Multiple connected wired devices, also ideal as gaming router
- Long range Coverage by 3 external antennas; FCC less than 30dBm
- Beamforming Technology makes the router Smart detecting where you need fast wi fi
- 1G hertz Powerful dual core processor easily handles Multiple devices (Laptops, Tablets, phones, Smart Home, Alexa Enabled devices and more); Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40 ℃ (32 ℉ to 104℉)
- Easily Share media with 1x USB 3.0 and 1x 2.0 ports to easily Share Printers, files, and media across Your network
- Includes Industry leading 2 year Warranty and Free 24/7 technical Support
This very cheap dual-band type wireless router offers a high speed of 1,900 Mbps. It can also cater to four wired connections through its LAN ports. With this wireless router, you will not worry if your device is compatible or not since it is also compatible with 802.11ac devices and below.
4. TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 AX6000 8-Stream Smart Wi-Fi Router
- JD Power Award- Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- High Speed WiFi 6 Router: AX6000 Dual Band WiFi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Highly efficient: OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard wireless internet router; More devices can use WiFi at the same time.
- Long Range WiFi Coverage: 8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
- Powerful Processing: 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable Performance
- Ultra Connectivity: 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Compatible with existing WiFi devices and new WiFi 6 devices like Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10, iPhone 11 series.
This elegant wireless router has been embedded with the latest technologies. It can have voice control using a voice control device named Alexa. This powerful wireless router boasts its amazing speed up to 5,952 Mbps. It also has 8 LAN ports and two USB 3.0 (Type A and C)—making it one of the best wireless routers in history.
5. Linksys Velop Tri-Band Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Coming Soon – Apple HomeKit Compatibility
- Ideal for multi-story 3-5 bedroom homes (up to 4,000 sq.ft.)
- Provides fast, reliable WiFi coverage for 4K streaming, gaming and more
- Connects to your existing modem from any ISP (replaces router)
- Simple setup through the easy-to-use Linksys App
- Tri-band connectivity speeds (867 + 867 + 400 Mbps per node)
This tri-band type wireless router can cover up to 4000 square feet because of its 6 powerful internal antennas. It also comes with elegant designs such as switch and wall-mounted wireless router.
6. Linksys Max-Stream AC4500 Tri-Band Router
- Provides up to 3,000 square feet of WiFi coverage for 25+ wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Tri band router delivers the fastest combined WiFi speeds to all your devices
- Tri band WiFi speeds up to 5.3 Gbps (5 GHz / 1000 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 2166 Mbps) + (2.4 GHz / 2166 Mbps)
- MU MIMO (Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output) provides WiFi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed
This tri-band type wireless router boasts that it can connect 25 or more devices altogether. You can definitely enjoy your video streaming and gaming experience because of its maximum speed of 5.3 Gbps.
7. NETGEAR Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Range Extender (EAX80)
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft., and connects up to 30+ devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- SEAMLESS SMART ROAMING: Uses your existing network SSID name so you never get disconnected as you move around your home or office
- AX6000 WiFi SPEED: Provides up to 6Gbps performance using Dual-Band WiFi technology for heavy-duty 4K HD streaming and multi-player gaming
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with WiFi, and is optimized for all WiFi 6 routers
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other wired devices into the four 1 Gigabit ports for maximum speed
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Use the Nighthawk app or press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi Built In. Dimensions - 10 x 7.75 x 4.2 inches
This dual-band type Wi-Fi extender adds at most 2,500 square feet of coverage to an existing Wi-Fi router with its 4 powerful internal antennas. Furthermore, it can connect up to 30 or more wireless devices. Finally, it can reach speeds up to 6 Gbps.
8. AmpliFi Gamer’s Edition Wi-Fi System
This Wi-Fi system boasts its widest coverage up to 10,000 square feet because of its two MeshPoints that maximizes signal range. It also has 4 LAN ports.
9. ASUS AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- Smart Connect automatically selects the fastest band for all devices individually, based on their demands and capabilities
- Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports for up to 10-times faster data transfers to USB storage devices1, printer sharing, and 3G/4G dongle support
- ASUSWRT graphical user interface for easy, CD-free 30-second setup and hassle-free advanced network control.Dimension:11.4x 7.4 x2.28 inches (WxDxH) (Without Bezel)
- Protection with Trend Micro with triple-strength total network security, plus robust parental controls and privacy protection. Does not support Aimesh systems
- ASUS AiCloud 2.0 lets you access, sync, share and stream your files anywhere, on any internet-connected device. Coverage- Large homes. Wi-Fi Technology-Beamforming- standard-based and universal, 256QAM high data rate, 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
- AiProtection with Trend MicroTM for complete network security .High performance antennas with AiRadar universal beamforming for unrivaled Wi-Fi
- 802.11ac tri-band Wi-Fi router boosts speeds up to 3200Mbps for low-latency online gaming, smooth 4K UHD video playback and extremely fast file-sharing.
This tri-band type wireless router can reach a maximum speed of 3100 Mbps. It also boasts its Smart Connect feature that automatically chooses the best band individually for all connected wireless devices. It also has USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) and printer-sharing capability.
10. GRYPHON AC3000 True Mesh Wi-Fi
- SIMPLE SETUP & EASY MANAGEMENT W/ SMARTPHONE - Just download the Gryphon app and follow the easy step by step instructions to setup your Secure Network! The app lets you manage your parental controls and all connected devices to keep it protected from hackers, and more!
- UNMATCHED PROTECTION & SECURITY - 24/7 protection while you sleep, Daily security updates to prevent the latest threats, AD Blocker, Scans all devices including IoT's for vulnerabilities, Intelligent Intrusion Detection & Malware Filtering Protection by ESET Technology - Included in the Advanced Internet Protection Subscription which is Free for the 1st Year, then Optionally $79/yr. Take your Advance Security with you on the Go, w/ our Gryphon HomeBound Service, Free 90 Day Trial Included!
- BRILLIANT PARENTAL CONTROLS - Manage & Protect your kids online with our Easy to use free smartphone app which includes features such as content filtering, view browsing history, set bedtimes/homework times, limit screen time, enforce safe search, safe youtube, and suspend the internet anytime! Take your Parental Control System on the Go w/ our Gryphon HomeBound Service, First 3 Months are Free, then optionally $4.99/mo thereafter w/ up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- POWERFUL PERFORMING SMART MESH WIFI EXPANDABLE SYSTEM - Stream content, play games online, download files, browse the web, all simultaneously with 6 high powered antennas, 4x4 MU-MIMO, Antenna Beamforming, 3Gbps fast throughput, 802.11bgn & AC3000, 2.4GHz & 5GHz (x2), Tri-Band Radio. Take advantage of Mesh Wifi with additional units.
- MONSTER WIFI COVERAGE - Gryphon 2 Pack covers up to 6000 sqft of wall to wall coverage using the latest Wireless Mesh Technology. Extend your coverage with additional units - Each unit includes 1 Year Hardware Warranty w/ Telephone Technical Support - 90 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee - *One 2 Pack is the same as Two 1 Packs. Get 2 and Save.*
This tri-band type wireless router boasts a 3-Gbps speed. It is also powered by MU-MIMO technology to ensure every device connected gets full speed. Finally, it covers a long range of up to 3000 square feet.
FAQs on long-range wireless router 1000 feet
Can I still connect through a wired connection in a wireless router?
Definitely. The wireless routers’ purpose is to share Wi-Fi signals to areas within a certain range. Even though it is named wireless, you can still connect via wired connection through the LAN ports located on the router itself. You just need a LAN cable to be connected to your PC or laptop, and you can already surf the Internet.
How can I ensure the security of my Wi-Fi?
You can secure your Wi-Fi by putting a password to your wireless router so that only those whom you share the password to can connect to your wireless router. It is recommended to think of alphanumeric passwords (passwords containing alphabets, numbers, and characters) to strengthen the safety and security of your wireless Internet connection.
The Bottom line
Wireless routers are beneficial in creating Internet hotspots so that we do not have to plug in Internet cables to our devices. It works by creating a wireless access point wherein wireless devices can connect. However, it is strongly recommended to put a strong password in your wireless devices to ensure the security of the connection. Also, when buying a wireless router, you must always choose the best long-range yet cheap wireless router available.