Purchasing a phone from a carrier can be really pocket-friendly when you consider the costs. However, this approach also comes with its inconveniences. One of these is that now, you’ll probably have a phone locked to a sprint network and you will need to know how to unlock a sprint phone for use on other networks.
As you must have discovered, having a phone locked to sprint can be extremely limiting. You are stuck with just a network carrier and you have absolutely no options of reaching out through other networks. For so long, the question mostly asked by purchasers of locked devices has been: Just how do you unlock a phone from US cellular?
Here, you will find all the answers. Whether you’re looking to know how to unlock your Sprint phone online or how to unlock your phone from US cellular, be rest assured. We have scripted in detail the solutions just for you. Perhaps in your case, you’re pushing to know: How are boost mobile phones unlocked? We promise to reveal everything you need to know and more. For example, here are some devices you may need to learn how to unlock.
How To Unlock Sprint Phone Without Account In 2019 Depth Guide
New devices from a carrier
You can choose to get your device from the store, all new and unlocked, or you can get your devices from the carrier at a cheaper rate. Each decision, however, has its consequences.
New devices without the carriers
Conditions to unlocking your sprint phone without an account
Before we go into the details of unlocking your Sprint phones without an account, there are some few conditions you must know about.
After this, then you can make the move to unlock your phone from sprint by following the guiding instructions that will come later in the post.
When Unlocking is possible:
- If your phone is from Sprint: Only phones from and of the sprint can be unlocked from the sprint network.
- If the SIM can be unlocked to domestic networks within the country: Only SIMs that can be unlocked to domestic networks will be able to be unlocked from sprint.
- If it has not been reported as stolen or lost
- About 50 days after the purchase was made and not immediately after Sprint mandates this period for particularly obvious reasons.
- In the case of international travels, then the phone must be capable of being unlocked to international networks.
When Unlocking is rather impossible:
- If your phone is not a Smartphone or a tablet from Sprint, then you can’t unlock it.
- Your phone might not be unlocked capable of domestic US SIMs.
- If your device has been reported as either lost or stolen, then you won’t be able to unlock it.
- If your device has a bad payment record on sprint and there are still outstanding payments to be made, then you can’t unlock your Sprint phone without an account.
Unlocking your Sprint phone without an account
There are a number of ways to unlock your Sprint phone without an account. One of those is to use the software while the other is a manual approach to the whole process. Whichever cost-effective ways you choose to employ, know that this problem with locked sprint phones is really not too big of an issue, and with the proper knowledge, it is something you can handle yourself.
Right here are some of the easiest techniques to unlock your Sprint phone without an account:
IMEI free phone unlocking software
IMEI software unlocks works on all phones. In just a series of simple steps, you can unlock your phone from sprint. Unlocking with free phone unlocking software is really easy. All you have to do is:
- Go into the dialer section of your phone.
- Dial “*#06#”
- Your phone will display its IMEI number.
- Write down your IMEI number. Your IMEI number will be requested by your network provider when the time comes to unlock it.
- From there, you would have needed to search the internet for a free phone unlocking software, but we’re guessing you already have an IMEI unlocker and it works just fine.
You can reach out to the sprint customer care by calling their customer service line, 855-639-4644.
The FAQ on unlocking your phone without an account
Q. Can you possibly unlock your Sprint phone without an account?
A. Yes, you can, and we will teach you just how to do it. Truth is, there are obvious ways to unlock your Sprint phone online, but you don’t have to go through all that stress.
Why go through the online means when there are easier ways to unlock your Sprint phone without the formalities of an account?
Q. Why can’t I access other networks?
A. If you’re really curious to know just why it is so difficult accessing other networks on your mobile. Here’s your answer:
Your phone has something called a CDMA, which is the acronym for Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA). This software serves as a kind of lock, a barrier that filters access and restricts you from gaining the use of other networks. It limits you to the particular carrier that your SIM is registered to.
It is, therefore, necessary to unlock the phone from sprint, remove the constraints of the network and gain full access to all the other networks you might so desperately desire to be on.
Q. How do you unlock the CDMA?
A. With an IMEI number.
Q. What is an IMEI number?
A. The IMEI Number is the acronym for International Mobile Equipment Identification. It is the number that you must get to be able to unlock your phone and gain access to all the other networks. It is like an ID card, unique and necessary for identification purposes of your mobile.
Q. What are the advantages of Unlocking your phone with a free unlocking software
A. Free unlocking software is one of the best out there. In truth, what would we do without them? This software in truth help to bring another level of ease to the unlocking process and guarantee that your phone is unlocked and rode of its polarizing carrier once and for all.
Here are a few advantages of unlocking your phone with a free phone unlocking software
- It is one of the easiest and fastest techniques to unlocking your phone: With free phone unlocking software, you don’t have to worry about dropping your phone off for a long time. All you need to do can be completed within a few hours.
- It won’t you a single dime: Unlocking your phone with a free phone unlocking software. All that needs to be done is getting the apps and making the right calls to get the code to unlock your phone.
- You can be in full possession of your phone even when you’re unlocking it.
- You will have access to using any network you so desire.
- This method is one of the safest and most trusted ways to unlock your mobile.
Q. What unlocking software can I use?
A. There is a great number of extremely useful and functional software out there for finding the IMEI numbers of different types and brands of devices. This number of unlocking software regardless of how numerous though all work towards the same specific aim. Helping new owners from all over the country enjoy full access to their devices’ carrier capabilities. Cool right? Yes!
There is quite a number out there for you.
Some of these Free Phone Unlocking software for use includes:
You can try out any one of those apps and follow the very simple process to unlock your phone.
Q. How can I be sure that you can unlock your boost phone?
A. Like sprint locked phones, boost mobile phones also have their policies and requirements that must be met before users can be eligible to unlocking their boost phones.
Here are some questions you must be able to answer yes to:
- Have you used your phone for at least 12-months on the boost network?
- Have you made payments within the last 3 months (approximately 90 days) of that 12-month activation period?
- Can your phone be SIM unlocked?
- Have you settled all your bills on the mobile?
- Is your phone from the network?
- Is your mobile still very active (and has not been reported as lost or stolen)?
If you have been able to answer yes to all those questions, then congratulations, you can proceed to the next stage to actually unlock your boost mobile phones. And so your next question becomes: Just how are boost mobile phones unlocked?
Q. How are boost mobile phones unlocked?
A. Boost mobile phones can be unlocked in very simple steps. These include making a call to the boost customer center, getting an unlock code, and then entering that code into the system when needed for identification. Extremely easy!
Contacting the customer care service: You can contact the boost customer care service by placing a call to their customer service contact, 1-888-BOOST-4U.
From there, you can proceed to get the code you need.
Most of the network service provides do not charge any fees and they will at the consumer’s request release the necessary details needed to unlock the phones.
Q. Can I unlock my phone manually?
A. Yes! Perhaps, you’re the sort of person that likes to do it yourself. In any case, it is very possible to unlock your Sprint phone manually rather than to unlock the Sprint phone online. With the help of the manufacturers of your phone, you can so easily unlock your phone on your own without any help from any other person. Here’s how it’s done:
- Comb through the internet and search for the most relevant materials and interactive platform on the topic. Chances are, you will find a community of users just like you that have the answers to all the questions you might want so badly to ask.
- Either way, you will require one of the above-listed software to get the unlock code. Determine the model of your phone, then the brand.
- After this, you will have to remove your SIM card from the phone and enter your unlock code. This particular step is taken on most phones and the phone can be unlocked from there.
- In some other cases, you might need to put in a SIM from another network carrier to be able to access and enter the code.
- There are only five chances to get it right. After you have exhausted these five chances, your phone will be hard-locked and there’s pretty much nothing you can do about that.
Pros of unlocking boost mobile phones
- Your phone becomes functional on not all local networks
- Your phone can work on any carrier within the country.
- Your phone receives full access to international networks
- Security updates on the network from time to time.
Cons of unlocking boost mobile phones
- You are not assigned to any particular network
Your gadgets are very essential. We believe it is very important for you to get the best from it. We offer you value and we do hope that when next you’re opting to get a new phone, you won’t worry too much about purchasing it at the cheapest rate possible from the carrier and eventually unlocking it with time.
Especially now that you know all the tricks of the trade, you can always do it yourself and unlock your sprint or boost phones without requiring any account whatsoever.