It is very challenging to find the best cheapest phone plan for one person. Maximum Americans use one of the four largest carrier brands- Verizon, Wireless, US Cellular, T-Mobile, and AT&T. All of these brands offer low-cost, more robust network coverage and customer services. But there are many other brands, including MVNO (mobile virtual network operators), where you can find a better bargain. Despite the challenge, you can choose the best plan for you following our guide.
You may be bothered by paying the enormous bill every month. You may also find difficulties in searching for the best cheapest phone plan for one person over the internet randomly. That is why we are here to make your life easy. We will help you to opt for the best phone plan for you. We have researched for you. Will show you the cheapest unlimited plans, cheapest phone plans with everything unlimited, best-unlimited data plan for a person, and best cell phone family plans.
Cheapest Phone Plan We will also display a comparison among the available phone plans to let you find the best for yourself. This article will guide you without any impartialities and biases. It would be best if you make your own choices; we recommend you with useful information.
It would be best to remember that the best price plan may not be the best value for you. Necessity varies from one person to another- Some people give more significance to cell phone services than low-cost. Some may have more importance of internet data over everything. Here we will take you to a broad horizon to choose according to choice.
- The 15 Best Cheapest Phone Plan for One Person
- What is the Cheapest Phone Plan for One Person
- Benefited of the Cheapest Phone Plan for One Person
- The Best Cheap Phone Plan for International Audio and Video Calls
- How Do I Choose The Best Cheap Phone Plan
- Things to Consider Before Switching Carrier
- Don't Miss It:
- Frequently Asked Questions
The 15 Best Cheapest Phone Plan for One Person
|Tello||Sprint||Unlimited minutes and Text with 1GB of data||Individual light user||10 USD|
|Red Pocket||T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T||1000 minutes and unlimited Text with 1GB of data||Individual light user||10 USD|
|Boost Mobile||T-Mobile||Unlimited minutes and texts with 2GB of data||Moderate users||10 USD|
|US Mobile||T-Mobile, Verizon||500 minutes, 300 texts, and 100MB of data||Individual light user||9 USD|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unlimited minutes and texts with 3GB of data||Individual moderate users||15 USD|
|Gen Mobile||Sprint||Unlimited international minutes and texts with 1GB of data||International callers||15 USD|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile||Unlimited minutes and texts with 2GB of data||Moderate users||15 USD|
|Pure Talk||AT&T||Unlimited minutes and texts with 4GB of data||Moderate users||18.75 USD|
|Republic wireless||T-Mobile||Unlimited minutes and texts with 1GB of data||Moderate users||20 USD|
|H2O wireless||AT&T||Unlimited minutes and texts with 2GB of data||Moderate users||20 USD|
|Consumer Cellular||AT&T||Unlimited minutes and texts with 250 MB of data||Moderate users||20 USD|
|Reach mobile||Verizon||Unlimited minutes and texts with 8GB of data||Heavy data users||30 USD|
|Visible||Verizon||Unlimited minutes, Text, and data||Heavy data users||40 USD|
|Metro||T-Mobile||Unlimited minutes and texts with 10GB of data||Heavy data users||40 USD|
|Ting||T-Mobile, Verizon||Unlimited minutes and texts||Individual and international caller||Pay as you use|
What is the Cheapest Phone Plan for One Person
At present, in a very competitive market, many careers offer low-cost plans. But we recommend you three specific plan that gives you the cheapest plan for individual use.
Offers the cheapest phone plan for one person, just at 10 USD/month. This plan includes unlimited minutes, free Text, and 1GB of data. If you need more data- 2GB or 4GB, it costs you only 14 USD and 19 USD, respectively. It is a great deal for individuals. It uses the T-Mobile network as the carrier.
- Lower cost than other brands.
- Freedom to make one plan.
- Freedom to switch to different plans free.
- Free tethering to other devices.
- 24/7 days non-stop customer service.
- It does not offer to roam.
- There are rare setup difficulties for the first time.
Is another cheapest option in this case. Its offer starts at 10 USD, including 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, and 1GB of data. It is one of the MVNO that offers such cheap prices and is related to all major carriers. So it is a better option to use RedPocket to get a strong network in your area.
- Affordable price plans.
- Great network coverage.
- The international call is free.
- Phone plan options are confusing.
- An unlimited plan is quite expensive.
3. US Mobile
Is a great phone plan if you have a feature phone or need very little internet data. You can opt for a plan of 9$, in which you get 500 minutes, 300 texts, and 100 MB of data. You can avail of T-Mobile or Verizon phones to experience its service.
- Flexible, having a no-contract plan.
- 5G network coverage.
- 24/7 customer service available.
- No discount available.
- Phone selection is messy.
Benefited of the Cheapest Phone Plan for One Person
Offers a Mint mobile plan that seems to be the cheapest and most beneficial phone plan for one person. It offers Buy 3 Months, Get 3 months Free. It costs only 15 USD/month for a 3 GB 4G network and unlimited minutes and texts.
- Nationwide Talk and Text without limit.
- Card Kit contains a 3-in-1 SIM.
- Standard, micro, and nano size SIM card.
- Talk to Mexico and Canada is Free.
- Free mobile Hotspot.
- Data speed reduces after 3GB usage.
- Extra charge for international calls.
2. Republic Wireless
Has become very popular for its excellent plans. It offers unlimited Talk, Text, and 1GB of data at only 20$ on T-Mobile. It provides a great discount on annual plans. A reliable LTE network and reasonable price make it a tremendous individual plan.
- Suitable for light to moderate data users.
- Add data option is available anytime.
- Monitor data usage on the app.
- Republic Wireless No service on iOS.
- No unlimited data plan.
- No retail outlet or customer service.
3. H2O Wireless
If you are looking for a strong network and autopay discounts, ‘H2O wireless’ is suitable for you. It provides service on the AT&T network. The best plan is 20 USD, which includes unlimited minutes, texts, and 2 GB of data. You can save 2 USD by setting up autopay.
- Many phone plans are available.
- Better network.
- Unlimited international talks and Text.
- As an MVNO, it is expensive.
- Data often suppressed.
The Best Cheap Phone Plan for International Audio and Video Calls
1. Gen Mobile
Offers the cheapest phone plan for international calls. Its plan starts from just 15 USD per month with unlimited international talk, text, and 1 GB of data. “Buy 1 month, Get 1 Month Free” is also available for you.
- 7 days money-back guarantee.
- Free international calls to 100+ countries.
- 15 day ‘Freebie’ offers unlimited international Text, yet your plan expires.
- 15USD includes all additional charges.
- Offers extra charge for additional data.
- Not suitable for heavy data users.
Offers pay for what you use. You can make your plan for minutes, Text, and data. Ting minutes are available for international callings. If your relatives and friends are abroad and want to keep in touch, ting is the best option. It is a mobile virtual network operator that works on T-Mobile and Verizon.
- No contract available.
- Charge according to usage.
- Excellent network.
- No hidden charge.
- Unlimited tethering and hotspots.
- Great customer services.
- Fee consideration on early termination.
- Only 6$/month for additional lines.
- No retail store.
- Data cost is relatively high.
- Phones can be expensive.
Besides, Tello unlimited plans permit unlimited calls to Mexico and Canada. And RedPocket monthly plan of 15 USD includes 1000 minutes of talk to more than 100 countries.
How Do I Choose The Best Cheap Phone Plan
1. Estimate your Need
First, look into your minute usage, whether you need limited or unlimited minutes. If you need a limited talk plan, estimate how much do you need.
- Second, decide whether you need domestic or international calls.
- Third, be sure of whether you need personal or family plans.
- Look into your data usage similarly. In this way, you can plan for your need.
2. Estimate your Budget
Budget is the most critical factor to consider. Because you have to cancel any plan that goes above your budget, yet the plan suits your demand. Some brands offer plans with handsome discounts. You should carefully look at all the phone plans to take a suitable plan for you.
3. Check Various Plans Offered by the Operators
Below, a comparison chart displays all reasonable plans. Choose according to your need and budget. It contains the summaries of the cheapest plans offered by various brands.
4. Manage your Plan
Carefully watch your purchased plan, whether consistent with what they promise to serve. You can set an alert both for minutes usage and data. It will help you to use your minutes and data handsomely.
Things to Consider Before Switching Carrier
- Preferred Budget : Choose your best plan according to your need. If you are a light user, you can prefer MVNO. If you are a corporate officer or man of travel, you should take the phone plans from the primary carrier brands: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.
- Intention for Phone Buys : You should decide whether you have an existing phone or buy a new phone with a new plan. If you wish to buy a new phone, you should consider your area and the phone plans you wish to avail yourself of. For example, you need a phone from T-Mobile or Verizon to use US Mobile phone plans. Furthermore, if you are an iPhone user, you must avoid phone plans of Republic Wireless because it does not work on an iOS operating device.
- Your Monthly Usage : You should have an idea of your minutes and data usage. You can make it by monitoring your usage regularly. It will provide the best direction to choose a suitable plan.
- Best Network Coverage : You must confirm which network is strong in your area. As many carriers serve their best in specific areas, you must confirm it before switching to a new carrier.
In the present world, phone plan providers compete to serve best within budget. Besides the major carrier brands, mobile virtual network operators contribute a lot to make phone plans within our reach. Now you don’t need to search for your desired quality or move store to store randomly. We make it easier for you to choose at large. We do everything to make your phone-plan experiences more convenient.
Don’t Miss It:
- 10 Best Cheapest Phone Plans for Two Lines
- The 8 Best Cheapest Unlimited Cell Phone Plans
- 15 Best No Contract Cell Phone Plans and Deals
- The 10 Best Phone Plans With Unlimited Data