Now, this era can be called the era of Android phones. There are lots of functions and security systems on an Android phone. These security system helps to keep your personal information and content safe from others. To set up a lock in your phone is one of them. If you want to keep your information hide and prevent anyone, you have to set up a lock on your Android phone. But, sometimes you can forget your own phone password.
This article will help you to know how to unlock an Android phone with a Google account. Screen Lock is a beneficial way of protecting the way of your phone. People may try to access your phone without permission. There are some lock screen options like A PIN, password, pattern, fingerprint, or facial recognition. It depends on the brand and model of the Android phone. You can lock your phone by using one of them. Sometimes, your phone gets stolen or you have lost your phone.
In that case, someone can try to interfere with it. Locking systems will help you to prevent them. There might be an unavoidable situation that you can forget your Android phone’s lock screen. It will be a disturbing time if you cannot remember your phone’s lock. You will be happy to know that you can unlock your Android phone. There are many ways of unlocking your Android phone. You can do it easily.
How to Unlock Android Phone With Google Account
You will be glad to hear that you can unlock your Android phone which is missing or lost. You can easier do it using your Google account. Some steps are given below, follow these serially.
1. At first, you have to open the Google Chrome browser, and then you have to sign in to your google account.
2. You will find the ‘Security ‘ option, and then the ‘Find a lost or stolen phone’ option is visible, and tap it.
3. There is a list, and you have to select the lost or missing Android device.
4. Some instructions will be given to the following; you should follow these. Thus, you may know the location of your stolen or lost phone, and also you can secure your Android phone.
For this case, the loss should be signed in to your google account through Gmail or YouTube.
1. How to Unlock Android Phone With Google Account by Reset Pattern?
You can easily unlock your phone by using a google account.
You have to follow some rules step by step:
- If you try several times wrong attempts or 5 attempts to unlock your device. There will be shown a message on your screen to try again after a few seconds and also there will be shown a feature on your screen like “Forget Pattern/ Password “
- You have to tap it; it will be shown at the bottom of your screen. This will direct you to the place where it will ask you for your google address and password. After fulfilling the address and password, you have to press ‘Sign in’. You have to make sure that your Google account is connected to your device.
- This will help you to get back your forgotten pattern lock. If you are able to log in, you can also set up a new password for your phone.
This is an easy way to unlock your Android phone with a google account. But it will work for Android version 4 and lower, for the newer version you need another option.
2. How to Unlock Android Phone with Android Device Manager Using Google Account?
Using Android device is another way of unlocking your phone. You can call it ADM in shortly. You have to use it through online, because it is an online tool to unlock Android phone. By using another device or computer through online you can access your phone which you want to unlock.
- In this system, you have to use another device or a computer, through these you should go to a website which is the ADM website at htttp://google.com/android/devicemanager.
- The next step is to log in using your Google account which is associated with your locked phone.
- In the interface of ADM, you need to choose the Android device which you want to unlock, then click the ‘Lock’ option.
- There will be an option asking for a new temporary password to enter. After that, click the ‘Lock’ option again.
- If you do these above steps successfully, there will be sent a confirmation message with the option: Ring, Lock, and Erase.
- Now, it’s time to set up a temporary password on your phone screen to unlock your phone. Then, go to the phone’s lock screen setting to unlock your Android device.
There must need some conditions and rules to unlock my phone with the help of ADM.
- On your phone, ADM has to be enabled.
- Your Phone’s location, that is GPs is turned on.
- Your locked phone is associated with the google account which is used to unlock the same phone.
- This system is only for the Android version 4.4 and above.
3. Google Account Locked, How to Unlock?
Google accounts are used for multiple purposes. It may be a matter of great sorrow if you have forgotten your Google Account password. But, no need to worry, still it is possible to unlock your account and access the information.
Here is the way:
- On a browser, you have to go to the Google homepage and to sign in. If you fail, go to follow the next steps.
- If you are not able to sign in, select the ‘Help ‘ link.
- Tap on the ‘Forget password ‘ option, now you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Then you will find 2options, one is for your phone number and another is for your backup email. You can choose one option; through this option, a verification code will be sent via SMS or email, or call. then you will have received instructions on how to reset the password.
4. How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password With iMyFone LockWiper?
iMyFone LockWiper (Android), it an easy way to use in bypassing the Android Lock screen. It is a desktop program. If you use this tool, you don’t need any PIN or password. If someone forgets screen password, entering an incorrect password several times or if someone buys a second-hand phone which comes with a locked screen, you can use this program to unlock these type of problems
Your Android device is a broken screen and you cannot use patterns or codes perfectly, and also the failure of fingerprints. Whatever problem you face, iMyFone LockWiper will help you to unlock your device without a password or PIN.
Unlocking processes are given below:
- First of all, you need to download and install the iMyFone LockWiper program. Now, connect your phone to your computer and this program will detect your mobile device automatically.
- You have to confirm all the information which is shown on the screen. After that, you have to click the ‘Start Unlock’ button.
- In the next step, LockWiper will install an unlocking data package depending on your brand and model of your Android phone.
- If your device gets into a recovery mood, then you need to follow the next steps which are showing on your computer screen. Following every step, you can complete the unlock process.
5. How to Unlock Android Phone Without Gmail Account Using Factory Reset?
It is an another way to unlock Android device, in that case the owner of the phone doesn’t need google account. It is very effective but you will lose all your data of phone. Factory Reset will erase all your data, settings, security and information of your phone. If you want to take this type of risk,.
You can apply this method:
- At first, turn off your device and boot it into Recovery Mood by pressing the ‘Volume Up+Home+Power’ button altogether until your device’s boot animation loads.
- If you do successfully the above step, there will be visible a list of options. Select the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option. To confirm tap the Power button.
- Select ‘Delete all user data ‘ from the list options, and you need to press the power button again. After the completion, you have to reboot your Android device and finish.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How Do I Unlock My Android Phone From Google?
- Go for Visit: google.com/android/device manager, from your device or computer.
- By Signing in with the help of your Google account and giving the asked information about your locked phone.
- With the help of the ADM interface, you have to choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Entering a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
Q: How Can I Open My Locked Phone?
A: After trying so many times to unlock the phone, the “Forgot pattern “option will be shown on the screen, and I should Tap it. Google Account username and password will be asked and fulfilling these you can reset your screen lock.
Q: How Do I Unlock My Android Without Gmail?
A: Using ‘Factory Reset’, it is possible to unlock my Android. There is no need for Gmail or Google account. In this way, all data or information of phone will be erased. Using dr. fone – Screen Unlock (Android), one can unlock an Android device. There is no fear of losing your data in this program.
From the above discussion, we can say that unlocking an Android phone is not difficult and technical. Through some steps, we can do it. User can easily unlock their phone with the help of Google account/Gmail, and also without the help of Google account. If your phone is associated with the google account, it is possible to recover the phone’s screen lock by used a google account. If your device is not connected with Gmail, you can use the mentioned LockWiper and Factory Reset system.